Birth Nov 1988 Nationality Italian
Dec 2015 – now. Research Associate. Mathematics Research Unit, University of Luxembourg. Reference Project: F1R-MTH-PUL-15STAR (STARS). Supervisor: G. Peccati.
- PhD in Mathematics. Thesis: The geometry of spherical random fields. Advisor: P. Baldi, Co-Advisor: D. Marinucci. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Nov 2015.
- Master Degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics. Thesis: The structure of isotropic random sections of the spin-line bundles of the 2-sphere. Advisor: P. Baldi. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Sep 2012. Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics. Topic: Jordan’s Theorem. Supervisor: F. Tovena. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Oct 2010. Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- Maturità Scientifica. Liceo Scientifico G. Sulpicio, Veroli (Fr), Jul 2007. Grade: 100/100 cum laude.
Qualification aux fonctions de maître de conférences (Section 25 et Section 26), Feb 2017
Research: See my publications webpage.
- Organiser of the lunch seminar “Our Mathematics Spectrum” at UR Mathématiques, Université du Luxembourg (since Sept 2016).
- Organiser of the session “Limit Theorems in Probability and Applications” in the First Italian Meeting on Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
Referee activity for
Electronic Journal of Statistics, Journal of Functional Analysis, Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré (B) Probabilités et Statistiques, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Statistics and Probability Letters, Journal of Theoretical Probability, Journal of Statistical Physics.
Teaching: See my teaching webpage.
Invited talks in conferences and seminars
- XII International Conference on Probability Theory & Mathematical Statistics, Vilnius, Jul 2018 (session Limit Theorems for stochastic processes)
- Random Waves in Oxford Workshop – Oxford, Jun 2018
- XXXIX Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA2017), Moscow, Jul 2017 (session Random waves)
- II Workshop Cumulants, Concentration & Super-Concentration, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Jun 2017 (mini-course)
- Université de Lille 1, Lille, Jun 2017 (Séminaire de probabilités et statistique)
- I Italian Meeting on Probability and Statistics, Torino, Jun 2017 (session Geometry of random fields)
- Université Paris Descartes, Paris, May 2017 (MAP5 seminar)
- École Normale Supérieure, Lyon, Apr 2017 (Geometry and Dynamics seminar)
- King’s College, London, Jan 2017 (Analysis and Probability seminar)
- Mini workshop on Free Probability, Luxembourg, Oct 2016
- IX Ghiffa-Oggebbio Probability meeting at Lago Maggiore, Ghiffa, Sep 2016
- Workshop on Probabilistic Methods in Spectral geometry and PDE, CRM Montréal, Aug 2016 (slides)
- II Conference of the Belgian, Royal Spanish and Luxembourg Mathematical Societies, Universidad de la Rioja, Logroño, Jun 2016
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum, May 2016 (RTG seminar)
- Random waves in London Workshop – King’s College, London, May 2016
- XIX European Young Statisticians Meeting – Charles University, Prague, Sep 2015
- University of Pavia, Nov 2014 (Probability seminar)
- University of Luxembourg, May 2014 (Probability seminar)
- University of Rome Tor Vergata, Jan 2014 (ERC Pascal seminar)
Contributed talks in conferences
- The mathematics of disorder, Universität Bonn, Oct 2016
- XX Congresso UMI, University of Siena, Sep 2015
- Berlin-Padova Young Researchers Meeting: Stochastic Analysis and applications in Biology, Finance and Physics, WIAS Berlin, Oct 2014
- II Barcelona Summer School in Stochastic Analysis, CRM Barcelona, Jul 2014
- Nachwuchsforscherinnen in Stochastik-Junior female researchers in probability Workshop, TU Berlin, Oct 2013
Short invited visits for scientific collaborations
- King’s College London, Jan 2017 (2 weeks). Invited by I. Wigman
- Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Jul 2016 (1 week). Invited by D. Marinucci
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum, May 2016 (3 days). Invited by P. Eichelsbacher
- King’s College London, Jul 2015 (1 week). Invited by I. Wigman
- Università di Pavia, Nov 2014 (3 days). Invited by R. Carbone, F. Camerlenghi and C. Orrieri
- Université du Luxembourg, Sep 2014 (1 week). Invited by G. Peccati
- King’s College London, Jun 2014 (1 week). Invited by I. Wigman
- Université du Luxembourg, May 2014 (1 week). Invited by G. Peccati
- Université du Luxembourg, Mar 2014 (2 weeks). Invited by G. Peccati
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, Nov 2013 (2 weeks)
STARS Project (PI: G. Peccati), ERC Pascal Project no. 277742 (PI: D. Marinucci), BS, UMI, EWM, GNAMPA INdAM, ISI
Italian (native), English (fluent), French (beginner)
A complete CV is available upon request.