Here you can find my complete cv.
- Assistant Professor (RTD-B). Department of Mathematics and its Applications, Università di Milano-Bicocca, Italy (Nov 2019 – now).
- Assistant Professor (RTD-A). Department of Mathematics, Università di Pisa, Italy (Jan 2019 – Nov 2019).
- FSMP Postdoctoral Fellow. MAP5-UMR CNRS 8145, Université Paris Descartes, France. Research group of A. Estrade (Oct 2017 – Dec 2018).
- Research Associate. Mathematics Research Unit, Université du Luxembourg, Grand-Duché de Luxembourg. Research group of G. Peccati (Dec 2015-Sep 2017).
- GNAMPA Project 2019 Proprietà analitiche e geometriche di campi aleatori (PI).
- LMS Grant Research in Pairs (scheme 4) with R.-W. Maffucci (University of Oxford), Feb 2018.
- FSMP Postdoctoral Fellowship (1 year, renewal), Jan 2018.
- INdAM-SIMAI-UMI 2017 Prize for the best PhD Thesis.
- FSMP Postdoctoral Fellowship (1 year), Jan 2017.
- Qualification aux fonctions de maître de conférences (Section 25 et Section 26), Feb 2017.
- PhD in Mathematics. Thesis: The geometry of spherical random fields. Advisor: P. Baldi, Co-Advisor: D. Marinucci. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Nov 2015.
- Master Degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics.Thesis: The structure of isotropic random sections of the spin-line bundles of the 2-sphere. Advisor: P. Baldi. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Sep 2012.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics. Topic: Jordan’s Theorem. Supervisor: F. Tovena. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Oct 2010.
- Maturità Scientifica. Liceo Scientifico G. Sulpicio, Veroli (Italy), Jul 2007.
Some forthcoming events
- Conference Random nodal sets, Rennes (Invited speaker)
- Conference Random and deterministic point configurations, Santander (Invited speaker)
- Conference Set Estimation: a bridge between Spatial Statistics and Stochastic Geometry, CIRM Luminy (Invited speaker)
- Conference STROM (Spectral Theory and pRObability in Mathematical physics), Strasbourg (Invited speaker)
- Barcelona Mathematical Days, Barcelona (Invited Speaker, session Stochastic Analysis and Random Structures)