Nov 1988, Italy
- FSMP Postdoctoral Fellow. MAP5-UMR CNRS 8145, Université Paris Descartes. Research group of A. Estrade (Oct 2017 – now).
- Research Associate. Mathematics Research Unit, University of Luxembourg. Research group of G. Peccati (Dec 2015-Sep 2017).
See my research webpage.
- ANR-17-CE40-0008 project Unirandom, PI: G. Poly (2018-2021)
- F1R-MTH-PUL-15STAR (STARS) project, PI: G. Peccati (2016-2017)
- ERC Pascal project no. 277742, PI: D. Marinucci (2012-2016)
Prizes and awards
- LMS Grant Research in Pairs, scheme 4 (Feb 2018) with R.-W. Maffucci
- Prize INdAM-SIMAI-UMI 2017 for the PhD Thesis
- PhD in Mathematics. Thesis: The geometry of spherical random fields. Advisor: P. Baldi, Co-Advisor: D. Marinucci. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Nov 2015. Grade: Excellent quality cum laude.
- Master Degree in Pure and Applied Mathematics. Thesis: The structure of isotropic random sections of the spin-line bundles of the 2-sphere. Advisor: P. Baldi. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Sep 2012. Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- Bachelor Degree in Mathematics. Topic: Jordan’s Theorem. Supervisor: F. Tovena. Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Oct 2010. Grade: 110/110 cum laude.
- Maturità Scientifica. Liceo Scientifico G. Sulpicio, Veroli (Italy), Jul 2007. Grade: 100/100 cum laude.
Qualification aux fonctions de maître de conférences (Section 25 et Section 26), Feb 2017
- Organizer of the seminar “Our Mathematics Spectrum” at UR Mathématiques, Université du Luxembourg (Sep 2016 – Feb 2017).
- Organizer of the session “Limit Theorems in Probability and Applications” in the First Italian Meeting on Probability and Mathematical Statistics.
- Member of the organizing committee of the conference “Recent Advances in Random Processes” (in honor of Paolo Baldi’s 70th birthday).
UMI, IAA, EWM, GNAMPA (INdAM), ISI
Referee activity for
Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré (B) Probabilités et Statistiques, Electronic Communications in Probability, Electronic Journal of Probability, Electronic Journal of Statistics, International Mathematics Research Notices, Journal of Functional Analysis, Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Journal of Statistical Physics, Journal of Theoretical Probability, Science China Mathematics, SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, Statistics and Probability Letters, Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Reviewer for Mathscinet
See my teaching webpage.
Invited talks in conferences and seminars
- Recent Advances in Random Processes – a conference in honor of
Paolo Baldi’s 70th birthday, Rome, Sep 2018
- XII International Conference on Probability Theory and Mathematical Statistics & 2018 IMS Annual Meeting on Probability and Statistics, Vilnius, Jul 2018 (session Limit Theorems for stochastic processes)
- Random Waves in Oxford Workshop, Oxford, Jun 2018
- University of Oxford, Oxford, Jun 2018 (Working seminar on nodal geometry)
- Institut Henri-Poincaré, Paris, Jun 2018 (Séminaire “Problèmes Spectraux en Physique Mathématique”)
- Stochastic Geometry Days 2018, Paris, May 2018
- Université Paris Descartes, Paris, Mar 2018 (GdT Thésards et Jeunes Docteurs)
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie, Paris, Mar 2018 (GdT Analyse)
- INdAM-SIMAI-UMI 2017 prize-giving ceremony, Roma, Feb 2018
- Workshop on Stein’s Method and Malliavin Calculus, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Dec 2017
- Université Paris Descartes, Paris, Nov 2017 (MAP5 probability seminar)
- XXXIX Conference on Stochastic Processes and their Applications (SPA2017), Moscow, Jul 2017 (session Random waves)
- II Workshop Cumulants, Concentration & Super-Concentration, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Jun 2017 (mini-course)
- Université de Lille 1, Lille, Jun 2017 (Séminaire de probabilités et statistique)
- I Italian Meeting on Probability and Statistics, Torino, Jun 2017 (session Geometry of random fields)
- École Normale Supérieure, Lyon, Apr 2017 (Geometry and Dynamics seminar)
- King’s College, London, Jan 2017 (Analysis and Probability seminar)
- Mini workshop on Free Probability, Luxembourg, Oct 2016
- IX Ghiffa-Oggebbio Probability meeting at Lago Maggiore, Ghiffa, Sep 2016
- Workshop on Probabilistic Methods in Spectral geometry and PDE, CRM Montréal, Aug 2016 (slides)
- II Conference of the Belgian, Royal Spanish and Luxembourg Mathematical Societies, Universidad de la Rioja, Logroño, Jun 2016
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum, May 2016 (RTG seminar)
- Random waves in London Workshop – King’s College, London, May 2016
- XIX European Young Statisticians Meeting – Charles University, Prague, Sep 2015
- University of Pavia, Nov 2014 (Probability seminar)
- University of Luxembourg, May 2014 (Probability seminar)
- University of Rome Tor Vergata, Jan 2014 (ERC Pascal seminar)
Contributed talks in conferences
- IV Barcelona EMS Summer School in Stochastic Analysis, CRM Barcelona, Jul 2018
- The mathematics of disorder, Universität Bonn, Oct 2016
- XX Congresso UMI, University of Siena, Sep 2015
- Berlin-Padova Young Researchers Meeting: Stochastic Analysis and applications in Biology, Finance and Physics, WIAS Berlin, Oct 2014
- II Barcelona EMS Summer School in Stochastic Analysis, CRM Barcelona, Jul 2014
- Nachwuchsforscherinnen in Stochastik-Junior female researchers in probability Workshop, TU Berlin, Oct 2013
Short invited visits for scientific collaborations
- University of Oxford, Jun 2018 (1 week). Invited by R.-W. Maffucci
- Université de Rennes 1, Jan 2018 (2 days). Invited by G. Poly
- Université du Luxembourg, Dec 2017 (4 days). Invited by G. Peccati
- King’s College London, Jan 2017 (2 weeks). Invited by I. Wigman
- Università di Roma Tor Vergata, Jul 2016 (1 week). Invited by D. Marinucci
- Ruhr-Universität Bochum, May 2016 (3 days). Invited by P. Eichelsbacher
- King’s College London, Jul 2015 (1 week). Invited by I. Wigman
- Università di Pavia, Nov 2014 (3 days). Invited by R. Carbone, F. Camerlenghi and C. Orrieri
- Université du Luxembourg, Sep 2014 (1 week). Invited by G. Peccati
- King’s College London, Jun 2014 (1 week). Invited by I. Wigman
- Université du Luxembourg, May 2014 (1 week). Invited by G. Peccati
- Université du Luxembourg, Mar 2014 (2 weeks). Invited by G. Peccati
Italian, English, French
A complete CV is available upon request.